The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter (Sept., 26 – Oct., 2)), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
Another autumn, another OpenStack release. OpenStack’s 12th release, Liberty, is due on October 15, and release candidates are already being made available. But what can we expect from the last six months of development?
The tutorial that guides new developers to deploy their first application on OpenStack is complete for Apache Libcloud and needs help for new languages and SDKs.
The Road to Tokyo
- The OpenStack Summit Tokyo will sell out! Register NOW!
- The deadline to request registration transfers and refunds is October 12. Please email [email protected] with any requests or questions
- The schedule and mobile app for the OpenStack Summit in Tokyo are now available
- Speakers, sponsors, and ATC registration codes deactivate 10/19, so register now!
OpenStack is always interested in feedback and community contributions, if you would like to see a new section in the OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter or have ideas on how to present content please get in touch: [email protected].
Reports from Previous Events
- None this week
Deadlines and Contributors Notifications
Security Advisories and Notices
Tips ‘n Tricks
- By Augustina Ragwitz: Hack hack hack the way to your first OpenStack patch
- By Scott Lowe: Using Docker Machine with OpenStack
- Oct 04 – 08, 2015 Gartner SymposiumITxpo Orlando, FL, US
- Oct 06, 2015 October Sydney Meetup
- Oct 07, 2015 Houston OpenStack Meetup Houston, TX, US
- Oct 07 – 08, 2015 OpenStack Liberty Release Richardson, TX, US
- Oct 07 – 08, 2015 OpenStack 101 Houston, TX, US
- Oct 08, 2015 7. Meetup, Konu : Murano – OpenStack App Catalog Ankara, TR
- Oct 08 – 09, 2015 Neutron apollozza! New date! New Location! Austin, TX, US
- Oct 10, 2015 OpenStack India Meetup, Pune, IN
- Oct 12, 2015 OpenStack Cinder deep dive Stockholm, SE
What you need to know from the developer’s list
PTL election results are in!
- If anyone sees any glaring issues, they should reach out to Thierry Carrez.