The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter (Nov., 7-13)), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
OpenStack-powered DreamCompute cloud computing helps keep rural microgrids up and running
Jonathan Bryce, OpenStack executive director, gave a keynote at the OPNFV Summit where he talked about the two communities.
To celebrate the OpenStack community and Liberty release, the Cloudbase Solutions team created a one-of-a-kind printed comic packed with OpenStack puns and references to manga and kaiju literature.
OpenStack is always interested in feedback and community contributions, if you would like to see a new section in the OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter or have ideas on how to present content please get in touch: [email protected].
Reports from Previous Events
- Local users steal the spotlight at OpenStack Day Benelux
- Sitting down with NTT Group, the Superuser Awards winner at the OpenStack Summit Tokyo
Deadlines and Contributors Notifications
- Call for papers:
Security Advisories and Notices
- None this week
Tips ‘n Tricks
- By Adam Gandelman: Blog: Astara Liberty Release
- By Chris Price: OPNFV creates more features, documentation with second release, Brahmaputra
- Nov 14, 2015 How to make multi-tenant service based on Keystone?
- Nov 15 – 20, 2015 Supercomputing 15 Austin, TX, US
- Nov 15, 2015 奔跑吧，OpenStack! ——UnitedStack与您⾯对⾯·北京站·东京峰会见闻专场 Beijing, CN
- Nov 16, 2015 November Meetup Manchester, GB
- Nov 17 – 18, 2015 Monitoring A Multi-Tenant Cloud by Datadog/ Neutron Networking by Midokura New York, NY, US
- Nov 18, 2015 Deploying OpenStack Using OSAD Houston, TX, US
- Nov 18, 2015 Meetup#18 – Bundles d’applications sur OpenStack @POSS La Plaine Saint-Denis, FR
- Nov 18, 2015 Tokyo Aftermath Meetup London, GB
- There are several events you won’t want to miss out on Nov 18-19, see the full list here