The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest March 18-24), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
- Yolanda : Wiki problems have been fixed, it’s up and running
- johnthetubaguy : First few patches adding real docs for policy have now merged in Nova. A much improved sample file .
- Tell us yours via OpenStack IRC channels with message “#success <message>”
- All: 
Release Naming for R
- It’s time to pick a name for our “R” release.
- The assoicated summit will be in Vancouver, so the geographic location has been chosen as “British Colombia”.
- Each release name must start with the letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet following the initial letter of the previous release, starting with the initial release of “Austin”. After “Z”, the next name should start with “A” again.
- The name must be composed only of the 26 characters of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Names which can be transliterated into this character set are also acceptable.
- The name must refer to the physical or human geography of the region encompassing the location of the OpenStack design summit for the corresponding release. The exact boundaries of the geographic region under consideration must be declared before the opening of nominations, as part of the initiation of the selection process.
- The name must be a single word with a maximum of 10 characters. Words that describe the feature should not be included, so “Foo City” or “Foo Peak” would both be eligible as “Foo”.
- Full thread 
Moving Gnocchi out
- The project Gnocchi which has been tagged independent since it’s inception has potential outside of OpenStack.
- Being part of the big tent helped the project be built, but there is a belief that it restrains its adoption outside of OpenStack.
- The team has decided to move it out of OpenStack .
- In addition out of the OpenStack infrastructure.
- Gnocchi will continue thrive and be used by OpenStack such as Ceilometer.
- Full thread 
- Guides under review:
- Define pagination guidelines (recently rebooted) 
- Create a new set of api stability guidelines 
- Microversions: add next_min_version field in version body 
- Mention max length limit information for tags 
- Add API capabilities discovery guideline 
- WIP: microversion architecture archival doc (very early; not yet ready for review) 
- Full thread