The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest January 9-15), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
- stevemar: Latest python-neutronclient use keystoneauth, yay!
- devkulkarni: Devstack plugin for Solum finally working as expected.
- dulek: Initial tests show that our rolling upgrades stuff is working fine – I’m able to use Mitaka’s Cinder API service with Liberty’s cinder-scheduler and c-volume services.
- Tell us yours via IRC with a message “#success [insert success]”.
Cross-Project Specs & API Guidelines
- Add clouds.yaml support specification 
- Deprecate individual CLIs in favor of OSC 
- Add description of pagination parameters .
- Deadline: Mitaka-2, January 21st
- Example, your release model is release:independent, and you want to switch to cycle-oriented models (e.g. release:cycle-with-intermediary or release:cycle-with-milestones). 
- To change your project, propose an openstack/governance change in reference/projects.yaml file .
- New tool: fairy-slipper 
- Migrate files from WADL to Swagger.
- Serve up reference info.
- New build jobs to build API guides from project repos to developer.openstack.org
- It was discussed in the last cross-project meeting  to answer questions.
- There are a variety of specs  to go over this work.
- See what’s happening this month .
- Call for speakers  at the OpenStack conference in Austin will have a new track targeted towards upstream OpenStack developers.
- Learn about new development processes
- Tools that the infrastructure team gives us
- New OSLO library features (or elsewhere)
- Best practices
- Probably Monday before the design summit tracks start.
- Have a topic that fits this audience? Submit it! 
- There have been a lot of patches that tweak the same thing across many, many repositories.
- Standardizations are great, but if you’re making the same change to more than a few repositories, we should be looking at another way to have that change applied.
- If you find yourself making the same change over and over in a lot of projects, start a conversation on the dev mailing list first.
- Next week is the second milestone for the Mitaka cycle.
- Major feature work should be making good process, or be re-evaluated to see it really needs to land this cycle.
- Release Actions:
- Liaisons should submit tag requests to the openstack/releases repository for projects following the cycle-with-milestone before the end of the day on Jan 21.
- Release liaison responsibility update should be reviewed .
- Important Dates:
- Mitaka 2: January 19-21
- Deadline for Mitaka 2 tag: Jan 21
- Release models to be frozen: Jan 21
 – http://bit.ly/1OwcA0C
 – http://bit.ly/1PFML3o
 – http://bit.ly/1OwcA0D
 – http://bit.ly/1SnmAiK
 – http://bit.ly/1FyfKCm
 – http://bit.ly/1SnmCHu
 – http://bit.ly/1OwcC8N
 – http://bit.ly/1SnmCHv
 – http://bit.ly/1OwcC8O
 – http://bit.ly/1SnmCHw
 – http://bit.ly/1OwcA0I
 – http://bit.ly/1SnmAiL
 – http://bit.ly/1VRIrxN