The content below is taken from the original (OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest December 5-11), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
- AJaeger: With Juno End-of-Life, Python 2.6 testing has been removed from OpenStack CI.
- Tell us yours via IRC with a message “#success [insert success]”.
- Gerrit will be offline December 16th 17:00-21:00 UTC
- Gerrit will be upgraded to 2.11
- IP address will stay the same.
- For questions, reply to the thread or on IRC #openstack-infra.
- Focus should be on cross-project themes identified a the summit , and whether any work needs to be done to address them in your project.
- Doug Hellmann will be offline until December 21st. The rest of the release management team will able to assist via:
- IRC #openstack-release
- Mailing list with “[release]” in the subject.
- Release actions:
- If the Liberty release notes page  doesn’t have a link to your project’s release notes, submit a patch to your deliverable file in openstack/releases.
- Part of deprecating our use of Launchpad for tracking completed work, when a patch with “Fixes-Bug” in the commit message merges, the bug will move to ‘Fixed Released” instead of “Fix Committed”.
- We have a lot of logs to process in our elastic search cluster, which results in frequently having issues with the amount of RAM available in the cluster.
- In general it would be good for projects to look at how verbose their logging is, and if that’s really necessary.
- Using this query  to show deprecation warnings on jobs running on master the past 7 days shows 17576707 hits.
- We need volunteers to to make changes in things like Devstack to have it avoid using deprecated options.
- If you would like to help, please use the topic ‘stop-using-deprecated-options’ .
- Close to 200 voters have elected Matt Riedmann as the first stable team PTL .
- Matt will be looking into meeting times next week to begin discussions on transitioning from release team and work items.
- A dashboard to visualize the state of tests running in gate .
- Started last September, it’s still in early phases.
- Biggest limitations:
- The datastore: using subunit2sql as the backend for all data and only collecting results for tempest and grenade runs in the gate and periodic queues.
- No results for runs that fail before tempest starts running.
- Code 
- Launchpad 
- Work items that need to be done .
 – http://bit.ly/1Q84G38
 – http://bit.ly/1SSCFKy
 – http://bit.ly/1Q84G3a
 – http://bit.ly/1SSCFKz
 – http://bit.ly/1Q84LDK
 – http://bit.ly/1SSCDCq
 – http://bit.ly/1Q84LDL
 – http://bit.ly/1SSCDCr
 – http://bit.ly/1Q84LDM