Immersive Reader is an Azure Cognitive Service for developers who want to embed inclusive capabilities into their apps for enhancing text reading and comprehension for users regardless of age or ability.
- Amazon makes Alexa Routines shareable
- One button to mute them all: PowerToys brings forth kill button for the conferencing generation
- Researchers created a Game Boy that doesn’t need batteries
- 5 ways to optimize your backup costs with Azure Backup
- Google Cloud VMware Engine explained: Migrating your vSphere VMs
- Manage your Azure & Amazon Web Services (AWS) spending in a single location with Azure Cost Management +Billing
- Start Me Up: What Has The Windows 95 Desktop Given Us 25 Years Later?
- Why Unifying Payments Infrastructure Will Boost Financial Inclusion