The content below is taken from the original (Developer Mailing List Digest September 30 – October 6), to continue reading please visit the site. Remember to respect the Author & Copyright.
- OpenStack Technical Committee
- Zuul v3 Status – and Rollback Information by Monty Taylor
- Important information for people with in-repo Zuul v3 config by Monty Taylor
- Zuul v3 rollout, the sequel by Jeremy Stanley
- Zuul v3 Rollout Update – devstack-gate issues edition by Monty Taylor
- Zuul v3 rollout, the sequel returns by Jeremy Stanley
- P.S. Much love to our Infra team for their hard work!
- POST /api-sig/news
- Release countdown for week R-19, October 13-20 by Sean McGinnis
- QA Office Hours Report by Andrea Frittoli
- Keystone Office Hours Report by Lance Bragstad
Sydney Forum Schedule Available
TC Nomination Period Is Now Over
- Kendall Nelson has announced the official candidate list.
Prepping for the Stable/Newton EOL
- The published timeline is:
- Sep 29 : Final newton library releases
- Oct 09 : stable/newton branches enter Phase III
- Oct 11 : stable/newton branches get tagged EOL
- Given that those key dates were a little disrupted, Tony Breeds is proposing adding a week to each so the new timeline looks like:
- Oct 08 : Final newton library releases
- Oct 16 : stable/newton branches enter Phase III
- Oct 18 : stable/newton branches get tagged EOL