The APIX-KBL7 is a Pico-ITX style SBC based on Intel’s 7th-Gen Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron SoCs, and up to 16GB SO-DIMM RAM. Interfaces include SATA, GbE LAN, 4k HDMI, LVDS, audio I/O, 5x USB, UART, M.2, and expansion signals including SMBus, GPIO, and more.
- Getting to the Core: Benchmarking Cloudflare’s Latest Server Hardware
- Microsoft’s Windows turns 35 today
- Intel’s Forgotten 1970s Dual Core Processor
- Turning GitHub Into A URL Shortening Service
- NVIDIA’s latest desktop workstation has four 80GB GPUs
- New recommendations from Azure Advisor are now available
- A minute to remember!