The APIX-KBL7 is a Pico-ITX style SBC based on Intel’s 7th-Gen Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron SoCs, and up to 16GB SO-DIMM RAM. Interfaces include SATA, GbE LAN, 4k HDMI, LVDS, audio I/O, 5x USB, UART, M.2, and expansion signals including SMBus, GPIO, and more.
- How to deploy Certificate Authority Service
- Remove ALL Saved Passwords at once in Chrome, Firefox and Edge browser
- What do different WD Hard Drive colors mean?
- Free AI and machine learning training for fraud detection, chatbots, and more
- Manage Microsoft’s 90-day license assignment rules with AWS License Manager
- A Crash Course on Sniffing Bluetooth Low Energy
- Announcing antivirus in Cloudflare Gateway
- Getting Compute Engine resources for batch processing just got easier